- Yes! Our cake studio is located at:
B-G-2, Gateway Kiaramas,
No.1, Jalan Desa Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- You may make a purchase through our website (www.buttercakefactory.com) or via our whatsapp (0164615500). Do note that there may be delay in replies on weekends, so it is recommended to place an order directly via our website (just click on the ‘Same Day Delivery’ tab) if you urgently need a cake!
- We offer online bank transfer & credit card payment for purchases made on our website. For dealings via Whatsapp, payment is through online bank transfer only.
The buttercake factory Sdn bhd
Maybank 5647 2667 8691
Kindly Whatsapp us your banking receipt as proof of payment.
- Minimum deposit of 50% or full payment must be made to secure your order. Remaining balance (if any) to be made latest 1 day before delivery date (if you opt for delivery). For pickup, you may pay the balance by cash upon collection. We do not accept credit cards or other e-wallets at our studio.
- Please note your order is deemed UNCONFIRMED, and we will not proceed with your order unless payment has been made. TBCF reserves the right to cancel your order in the event of :
i) a last minute late payment – as it does not give us sufficient time to prepare for your order
ii) no payment has been made from client after booking a slot
iii) no further replies received from client after booking a slot
- TBCF does not offer refunds once payment has been made. However, if you need to cancel an order, your payment may be converted into credit points to be used for your next purchase, with no expiry. Just Whatsapp or email us and we will issue you a credit note.
- Majority of our cakes are BUTTERCREAM CAKES and can last for a maximum of 1.5-2hours at air conditioned temperature. Please keep the cake in the fridge at all times!
- To transport cakes, place the cake box on a flat surface preferably on the car floor and away from direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to consume our cakes up to 3 days after pickup for maximum freshness.
- For best texture, remove the cake from the fridge 30 mins before cutting to bring the cake to room temperature. This will ensure the cake and buttercream will not be ‘hard’ when consuming.
- For fondant cakes, it is recommended to store the whole cake box in the fridge to minimise the fondant from ‘sweating’ or ‘melting’. Fondant covered cakes are sensitive to humidity and prone to condensation when exposed to temperature changes.
- TBCF will not be held accountable for any damage that may occur to an order after pickup or delivery to the location. However, if there is an issue with your order, do give us a call at 0164615500 and we will see what we can do to help!
- Remember that our cakes are perishable and fragile products! Proper care must be taken to ensure the integrity of your cake.
- Yes we do! We use a third party delivery service company to deliver our cakes within Klang Valley. Charges vary depending on delivery location. Do contact us for a quotation.
- Our earliest delivery timing is 11am and latest is 7pm. Do contact us if your preferred delivery timing is not within this range and we will see what we can do for you!
- For pickups it will usually be between 3-6pm. Do contact us if you would prefer to pick up your order earlier.
- All pickups will be at our studio at B-G-02, Gateway Corporate Suites, Jalan Desa Kiara, Mont kiara. We are located on the ground floor of the CORPORATE building, not the residence tower.
- Do whatsapp us a picture of the design you want us to recreate and we will get back to you on that! Do note that all cakes are hand made and each cake is unique, with no 2 cakes being exactly the same. Recreations will be as similar as possible to the desired design but note that we cannot make it 100% exactly the same. Each cake artiste has their own distinctive style and this is also true for the cake designers in our team.
- For customised cakes, we prefer at least 7-10 days in advance notice. Please contact us using the ‘Customised Cakes’ tab under Designer Cakes or Whatsapp us at 0164615500
- Some of our cakes do contain nuts and other allegerns, however, if you are allergic to something, do notify us under remarks and we will try our best to accomodate your request
- All of our cakes DO NOT contain any alcohol or artificial preservatives, except for the ones with a physical alcohol bottle visible on the cake as part of a design, and/or otherwise requested by our customers.