- Keep refrigerated (0 - 4°C) for at least 1-2 hours upon receiving, if possible, keep refrigerated at all times until serving.
Do not freeze.
- Best serving temperature: 10°C - 12°C
Take the cake out from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- Best consumed within 3 days.
However, the cake can last in the chiller for up to 1 week.
- If the guidelines above are not followed, the texture and design of the cake may be affected which in turn can affect the taste, sweetness and overall look of the cake.
- We do not take any responsibility over the cake's design, texture, freshness, and sweetness if the cake is not stored and served according to the guidelines above.
- Expect earlier arrival times or delays in deliveries.
All orders are arranged to arrive within the chosen time frame. However, drivers may arrive either earlier or later than expected depending on external circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions, how long drivers are held up at a certain stop, etc. Please choose an available time slot and be readily available by taking this into account.
- Changes or Postponements in delivery date is NOT allowed once the cake has been made.
Please request to change your delivery date at least 3 days in advance. Cancellations for same day orders are NOT possible as the cakes are made specifically for your order and cannot be resold.
- All cakes require a minimum of 4 hours to be prepared.
Our cakes are all Made to Order meaning we require at least 4 hours lead time from the time of order to pickup/ delivery time. *The cakes are not ready-made.
- Cakes NEED to be refrigerated at all times.
Our cakes are buttercream base, and tend to be very fragile and melt easily. *Especially for taller cakes. In the event that the cakes are not refrigerated and melts, we are not responsible for the damages on the cake.
- Receipts are NOT included along with the deliveries.
Order confirmations will be sent to your registered email instead.
No two cakes are exactly the same. As all our cakes are handmade, please expect a slight variation in design, colour, size, and weight.
Picture is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may slightly vary in finishing and colour depending on availability of flowers, decorations and designer’s discretion.
Rose gold is the expensive version of pink, so Camille cake is for those who want something sweet but with some added glamour!
This fresh flower cake is made in a rose gold theme. Who can resists something so pretty?
Cake size is 0.75kg suitable for 2-4pax party!
Cake comes with wooden ' Happy Birthday ' topper
Comes with sparkling candle and firework candle too!
Flower colour and chocolate decorations may vary due to stock availability.
Write a reviewName:
Rating: Bad Good
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!